1) Phone Erin at 360.819.7004 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to order and pay for shavings and RV hook-ups. Do not pay with your entries. You may bring your own shavings (no pellets or straw).
2) There are uncovered, cold water only wash stalls at the end of the stall rows. Best to bathe at home for this early show.
3) This is a Dawn to Dusk facility. Extension cords & power strips will be useful for tack/groom stalls.
4) NO Horses left in trailers overnight or tied to trailers overnight.
5) Dogs must be on a leash or contained at all times.
6) Please dispose of used shavings in the bunkers located at the end of each stall row.
7) Use trash barrels for trash in barns and in RV area.
8) The rehab barn on the facility is off limits for us.
9) Lunge areas will be posted in the show office.
OUR MOVE-IN DAY IS THURSDAY, MARCH 30 AT 12 NOON
The show office will open at 3 PM on Thursday